Sauron my cat

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Oh, Schu! I just saw this! I'm SO sorry! I remember his picture up before.

Aagh! I had a cat for 18 years and she passed away curled up with her eyes open. Having them that long doesn't make you miss them less, though.

{{{{{{{{SCHU}}}}}}}} :cry:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
schuette

Post by schuette »

cheers Kares.......and the hug is truely appreciated..
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Schu, you get more hugs from clan Hairball!!!
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

awww thanks...........a big hairy hug from the Hairball clan.....what could be better :-)
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

schuette wrote:awww thanks...........a big hairy hug from the Hairball clan.....what could be better :-)
a hug from me, of course! ((hugs))
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
New World Man

Post by New World Man »

So sorry for your loss Schu, hugs from the NewWorld clan.
I'm in motion.
I am still.
I am crying.
I am still.
I'm together.
I'm apart.
I'm forever.
At the start.

Still... I am.
schuette

Post by schuette »

This is about Roach my other cat now....
If she lasts out the week I'll be amazed....ever since Sauron went she's never been the same, she was going about miaowing all the time as if calling out for him and now she realises he or Hippy are not coming back she's giving up...
She wont eat and she's getting too feeble to walk........I've tried everything..
I'm feeling so shitty just seeing her lying there :(

I'll post a pic of Roach soon...
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Hairy squishies from us kiddo.
This space for rent
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

schuette wrote:This is about Roach my other cat now....
If she lasts out the week I'll be amazed....ever since Sauron went she's never been the same, she was going about miaowing all the time as if calling out for him and now she realises he or Hippy are not coming back she's giving up...
She wont eat and she's getting too feeble to walk........I've tried everything..
I'm feeling so shitty just seeing her lying there :(

I'll post a pic of Roach soon...
Sounds like Dementia... Schu. I remember our cat was doing the same thing right after we had to give up the other 2 cats we had. Keep your chin up...

You always have me and Hairy to make you laugh....
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Walkinghairball

Yeppers!! :-D
This space for rent
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

oh schu, i'm so sorry.. :cry:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

So very sorry to hear this, i also know the feeling all too well.

(((Hugs)))
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
schuette

Post by schuette »

I'm feeling guilty about being here for the 2 hours that I'm away from her...but I've been with her constantly since 3:30pm yesterday and I need a wee break from crying/feeling shitty.
She cant even go to the litter tray so I put towels under her and after she's peed I change them to comfy towels for her.
I wont take her to the vet as the last time she was outside, at the vets, was when she was getting dressed 13 year ago...I'm not going to put her in a box, take her to a vet so a strange man can prod and poke her......she's is not going to frightened in the few days of her life, and to be honest I really dont think it will make any difference.
The only thing I'm wishing for is that she is still with me when I go home cuz if she's left me when I've been out I will never forgive myself....I know I'm being selfish but I need this time out...
Walkinghairball

Yes you do Schu. You need time to decompress also. Your nerves are frayed and razzled and all the above. Hey as bad as it is, even if lil bub goes while you are out, peace will be there. For you both. Then in time it will all be good. Hollar at us anytime kiddo. You know where to find us. :rr:
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

Roach went about 3:30am this morning....so at least she went getting clapped...
She's now with Sauron and Hippy and I planted some Scottish Wildflowers over where they are.....
It's an end to an era and I'll miss her terrible.......I miss all them....