Merry Oggmas

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Ogg

Merry Oggmas

Post by Ogg »

"Too many hands on my time..." a great man once wrote. I believe the words were written for me.
I deliver mail to earn a pittance unless I work a stupid amount of hours. Our english royal mail (note the lower casings) is undergoing radical change. To recoup losses our workload has all but doubled. The festive season is nigh on approaching and I'm a Working Man indeed.
No time for anything other than work food and sleep, hardly any remains for the pc after my children extract what little coherence they can muster.

I would like to take this rare piece of solitude and use it wish you all a Very Merry Festive Season and apologise for not being there with you :cry: . I will attempt to look in but after an eighty hour week and not one day off until Xmas Eve I honestly cant see how I can?
To absent friends who deserve better...

My evil eldest Daughter has bought the RIRio dvd as a xmas pressie for my good self but I'm not allowed to open it before Xmas Day!!! Noooooo!!! I'm sure I would be allowed the chance to watch it on the good day itself...yeh right. Can you think of anything more cutting? I still have to wait to watch the dvd!

hah, ironic that I'm playing RIR and Working Man has just begun, sigh.

MERRY OGGMAS ALL! :D
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Merry Christmas Ogg, may the new year bring yor work more ease
lingua

Re: Merry Oggmas

Post by lingua »

Ogg wrote: No time for anything other than work food and sleep, hardly any remains for the pc after my children extract what little coherence they can muster.
Thanks for taking time out to give everyone good wishes. That's really great that you're working hard and are spending time with your family. I hope you'll have a wonderful Christmas when this is all over.
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

We miss you and merry Oggmas!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Merry Oggmas to you too, friend! Take care of yourself and do try to enjoy the season. Come back when you can, even if it's just to laugh at the chaos that is going on around here. :lol:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Merry Oggmass from me as well! I am sure your work is appreciated, but oh, the toll on you! :cry: You are a good man to do it! It's nice you're spending time with the children, though. We do miss you and hope when Christmas is over you'll be able to ged some rest! Enjoy RIR!
:D
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

Hang in there our Merry Mailman. It has to be very hectic for you but just think of all the joy that you spread to others. 8)
"Swept away like voices in a hurricane, In a vapor trail"
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Merry Oggmas! Ogg, this time of year the mailmen are the true heroes as they make it all happen! Thank you and my best Christmas wishes to you and your family. I also hope you get a chance every once in a while for a bash on the skins! :) :wink:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Oggmas merry to one and all and to all a good night
wcp

Post by wcp »

have a good one Ogg!
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

Ogg to you and your family as well as all those who are a part of the ByTor neighborhood A Very Merry Christmas and A Most Happy New Year.
"Swept away like voices in a hurricane, In a vapor trail"
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

and a merry HO HO HO to you all
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

HAPPY BOXING DAY OGG
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Tis the season to be jolly...finally watched RIR dvd!

afterimage has it but is abstaining til Christmas! What resolve the man has.