Today's Headlines

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Orlando's LOVESLAVE

Post by Orlando's LOVESLAVE »

I don't usually come into this thread, but I had to share this one........

This is right here in my own state. What's next??

Will I be banned from putting up my own decorations???

http://www.comcast.net/video/atheist-vi ... 343671662/
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Orlando's LOVESLAVE wrote:I don't usually come into this thread, but I had to share this one........

This is right here in my own state. What's next??

Will I be banned from putting up my own decorations???

http://www.comcast.net/video/atheist-vi ... 343671662/
Can't view the video, but I remember posting about the Olympia Town Hall
Christmas "smackdown" in another thread, so it makes perfect sense
for the non-believers to take it to the next level....your HOME.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Content Unavailable OLS, but I find it ridiculous that the secular choose to claim decorations as offensive, hence meanwhile oppress the majority (Atheists are a minority, they need to accept that). The decorations don't hurt anyone, you can't choose to be offended by the world around you then whine til you get your way.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

you can't choose to be offended by the world around you then whine til you get your way.
Oh that kind of stuff never happens in today's society. :roll: :lol: Hey, anyone seen my victim cards???? :-D
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

I enjoy living in a quasi-conservative state...

They try that secular-progressive "bravo sierra" ^^^ here - and they'll wind
up with a boot in their ass.

You guys in WA need to lace up some thick-soled boots and get busy. :twisted:
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Chalk one up for the good guys:

Man Who Killed 4 Washington Police Officers
Shot Dead

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,578292,00.html

What a dirtbag.
Don't start none...won't be none.
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yup! Everyone I talked to about it on my route today believe justice had been served, albeit a bit late.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

from what I read, A lot late!! :(
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

One of the female cops killed has a sister here in Spokane. She was on the news last night.

I understand that the police in Lakewood are going to round up the people that helped the killer with shelter, cell phone, and all that stuff and prosecute them for helping him.................I hope this gives the families of the slain officers some form of closure on this crap.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

And hopefully if, Lord please forbid!, something like this ever happens again the family and friends of the murderer will decide it is better to turn the guy over to the police rather than help him.
Walkinghairball

awip2062 wrote:And hopefully if, Lord please forbid!, something like this ever happens again the family and friends of the murderer will decide it is better to turn the guy over to the police rather than help him.

We can hope. I think there are too many scandelous mo fo's out there for that though. I have no faith in the goodness of humanity in that respect.
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

He had ZERO respect for human life. He was pure evil.

I hope they catch the ones that aided/abetted him too.

Those people have no soul.
Walkinghairball

Lakewood PD have 3 in custody for helping the POS killer.......................all have entered a "Not Guilty"............imagine that?!?!?
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Walkinghairball wrote:Lakewood PD have 3 in custody for helping the POS killer.......................all have entered a "Not Guilty"............imagine that?!?!?
Of COURSE Bro!

And they'll lawyer-up with the finest Public Defenders WA's money can buy.
Walkinghairball

Hey all, remember all the hullaballoo about the ACORN stings and all????

Here is the newest stuff I have found about it.
Christopher WeberEditor
Investigation Finds No Pattern of Illegal Activity at ACORN
Posted: 12/7/09Filed Under:Scandal, Investigations, Video 399 Comments + Join the discussion ?TEXT SIZE:AAAPRINT SHARE An outside legal expert hired by ACORN has found no laws were broken by staffers caught on undercover videos shot by conservative critics of the group.

The community organizing group came under fire for the footage that showed employees discussing prostitution, tax evasion and smuggling with a couple posing as a pimp and a prostitute.

The lawyer, former Massachusetts Attorney General Scott Harshbarger, wrote, "We did not find a pattern of intentional, illegal conduct by ACORN staff; in fact, there is no evidence that action, illegal or otherwise, was taken by any ACORN employee on behalf of the videographers."

Harshbarger did say some of the advice given by the staffers was "clearly inappropriate and unprofessional." He advises the group to return its focus to community organizing and to hire an independent ethics officer.

ACORN CEO Bertha Lewis called the report "part vindication, part constructive criticism and ... a roadmap for the future," the Associated Press reported.

The full Harshbarger report can be found here.
This space for rent