shit shit piss shit!!

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Sorry to be so slow in repsonding here... I just barely discovered this thread. We all seem to go through trial after trial in life, don't we? Zivo had it right though... a little positive attitude goes a long way. I'll do my best to send some positive karma in your direction too... along with your dear friends here. If there's anything else I can do, please let me know.

Chances are, you'll get this thing taken care of and be fine afterards. And if there's a little scar on your neck, that's just something that a loved one can kiss better over and over for you. :wink:
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

ElfDude, you just blew me away. That was one of the most eloquent and thoughtful things I have read.
Political and religious beliefs aside, I think you're one decent individual :D
Last edited by Zivo on Tue May 04, 2004 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Zivo wrote:ElfDude, you just blew me away... Political and religious beliefs aside, I think you're one decent individual
Thanks... we're all Rush fans here after all...
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
schuette

Post by schuette »

jings you lot there's nearly a tear in my eye...thanx everyone for your kind words and wishes. I told my daughter about it the other day and after she freaked for a wee bit we talked about it and I convinced her that everything is cool...I even made her laugh when I told her that I couldn't shout at her for a few weeks :wink:

I'm gonna try and move this topic again to the general bit...
Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

ElfDude wrote:
Zivo wrote:ElfDude, you just blew me away... Political and religious beliefs aside, I think you're one decent individual
Thanks... we're all Rush fans here after all...

Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

I always assumed that if one left out political and religous beliefes in conversations that you can get along with anyone. You guys proved me wrong and it is a beautiful thing. You showed me that peace is possible through out the world to agree to disagree and still get along. You guys minds are not for rent to any God or Goverment, just love in understanding. Something to the effect, your minds are not for rent to any God or Goverment.

Schuette I don't know what to say, am I suppose to make you laugh?
You've been through hardships few can really understand :cry: , you'll come out on top, because it's the best place for me :lol: . Maybe a laugh with a tear, don't ask me, I only wish the best for you! You can always have Caelan talk for Jade and Jade talk for you so you'll know what Caelan needs are for Jade to do and you can rest.
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
schuette

Post by schuette »

awwww jings you 2 I'm touched at all your words...everyone's words...
But yep tattie heid I can always count on you to make me laugh...in a nice way Image
cuz if you cant laugh then it is indeed a sad day Image
Tom Sawyer

Post by Tom Sawyer »

Man that sucks girl! When's it going to be done? Could be your thyroid. :( :( :( Keep us posted.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Schu, still praying. Still love ya.
Onward and Upward!
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Schu is going to be fine. I know. Been there. I had the lump surgically removed and when I was recovering, all I wanted to do was cough up yucky stuff. But after the first night of recovery, it will get easier. Schu will be drinking broths for a few days and depending on her doctor, she'll soon be able to eat regular food, not too spicy for now. And ice cream? Oh yes! That was what I enjoyed. And after I guess a week, she'll be home getting all of the attention! :D
I love my Welshman.
schuette

Post by schuette »

cheers light....but drinking broth!?!?!?!? :shock: ......something tells me that I'll be drinking something a wee tad stronger than broth :wink:
schuette

Post by schuette »

Tom Sawyer wrote:Man that sucks girl! When's it going to be done? Could be your thyroid. :( :( :( Keep us posted.

I'm still waiting for the date of the appointment to see the surgeon....that's one of the problems with the NHS bad waiting lists...
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

ElfDude wrote: Chances are, you'll get this thing taken care of and be fine afterards. And if there's a little scar on your neck, that's just something that a loved one can kiss better over and over for you. :wink:
Hmm methinks Elfdude likes Schu!! :P

Then again, who doesn't? Schu ROCKS. 8)
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Schuette's been here as long as By-Tor it seems ;) Rock on, Schuey!