New guy...

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

Post by schuette »

ElfDude wrote:When I was a boy we didn't have morse code...
didnt have electricity either ;)
schuette

Post by schuette »

moYrseYcZode wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:yep, you're young and encourageable....the Rush Dudes will chip away at that, and toughen you up for those amazing Rush Chicks!!!

be careful....they can play rough at times....BTW....are you allergic to duct tape? :shock:
I think I can handle 'em :cool: .
oh that sounds like a challenge to me :-D

Welcome Morse......I'm the resident nice girl...the others will lie dont listen to them ;)
schuette

Post by schuette »

Ogg wrote:
awip2062 wrote:Nothing corrupts like power, eh?

Thanks for taking care of that for us, Ogg. ((((Ogg))))
Well, it took me a couple of hours to determine if the pervy cam site was acceptable to us sensitive bytorians :-) .
jings Ogg there is an adult bit! jeesh :-D
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

that's too cool.....I was pondering (and later caved) buying R30, and a young man (he REEKED of goth, but it's all good) came up and asked me if I LIKED RUSH...... :shock: YEAH! ASKED IF SIGGY LIKED RUSH!!

hahahahaha I scoffed at him, told him to get this sh*t and get a rock education :headbang:
Don't start none...won't be none.
moYrseYcZode

Post by moYrseYcZode »

Ogg wrote:Hmm, we all have 'classic rock' roots so no kudos there. Opinion hanging on his choice of contemporary bands, where's the 'new' stuff?
I have four of the five System of a Down albums, I think Tool ranks up there, also; some others include 311, Blink 182, Green Day, Audioslave, some Korn, Chevelle, Rage Against the Machine (true, they are gone now, but they were still "new" rock), among others...Call me a weirdo, but I gotta say Rammstein, also, 'cuz I like listening to weird, foreign-language music sometimes :-) ! I probably missed a lot of bands, but that should give you a general idea...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

schuette wrote:
moYrseYcZode wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:yep, you're young and encourageable....the Rush Dudes will chip away at that, and toughen you up for those amazing Rush Chicks!!!

be careful....they can play rough at times....BTW....are you allergic to duct tape? :shock:

Welcome Morse......I'm the resident nice girl...the others will lie dont listen to them ;)
Schu is very nice. very nice indeed. :love4:
Happy 2015!
moYrseYcZode

Post by moYrseYcZode »

awip2062 wrote:Well, you have my condolances for your mom's choices.

I am interested as well to hear of your current music likes and dislikes.
I must make this known, because much of your generation probably thinks that just about everyone in my generation likes it, but I HATE rap! I am also not too crazy about pop, i.e. Nsync, Britney Spears, etc.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

you wanna hear weird???

get the first SCORPIONS album...:headbang:
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Rap is CRAP!!!

unless of course, it's the "rap" from "Roll the Bones" BWAAAHAHAHAA
moYrseYcZode

Post by moYrseYcZode »

schuette wrote:
moYrseYcZode wrote:

Thank you. So you are the "nice" girl, eh? I know a little about you...you can't fool me! J/K :-D ! Nice to meet you!
moYrseYcZode

Post by moYrseYcZode »

CygnusX1 wrote:Rap is CRAP!!!

unless of course, it's the "rap" from "Roll the Bones" BWAAAHAHAHAA
Got that right!
moYrseYcZode

Post by moYrseYcZode »

Hey Shuette, is your avatar a pic of you? Just wondering....
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

I was watching Lerxt play the solo through that on R30...You can barely hear it, he plays it so smooth and low...but if you CAN hear it...he SMOKES IT....YEAH!!! :headbang:

he gives 110% and makes it look effortless...I would be grinding my teeth away...
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

moYrseYcZode wrote:
Ogg wrote:Hmm, we all have 'classic rock' roots so no kudos there. Opinion hanging on his choice of contemporary bands, where's the 'new' stuff?
I have four of the five System of a Down albums, I think Tool ranks up there, also; some others include 311, Blink 182, Green Day, Audioslave, some Korn, Chevelle, Rage Against the Machine (true, they are gone now, but they were still "new" rock), among others...Call me a weirdo, but I gotta say Rammstein, also, 'cuz I like listening to weird, foreign-language music sometimes :-) ! I probably missed a lot of bands, but that should give you a general idea...
My daughter also digs System, Greenday, some Tool, and Rammstein. You guys must be teenagers! ;)

But her favorite band is They Might Be Giants. I bet you two don't cross paths there...
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

moYrseYcZode Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:35 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Shuette, is your avatar a pic of you? Just wondering....

hey Schu....you ever hear that question before? *looks up in the air...shuffles feet...whistles...* what??

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA :-D