NPG and Chas - An Important Announcement

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

Post by schuette »

see what I miss when I'm gone!!!!
congrats you two...I really am very happy for you both and wish that you will have a brilliant future together :-)
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Awww thanks Schu babe. Your support has meant the world to me. :-D
schuette

Post by schuette »

yeah....well prove it by getting on Yahoo!!! ;-)
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Oh, I wasn't trying to be an anti-dentite. I just find it tragic every time someone leaves a spouse for someone else. What were those vows for, anyway?
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Next thing you know you'll be saying they should have their own SCHOOLS!!!! :-D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Kares4Rush wrote:Next thing you know you'll be saying they should have their own SCHOOLS!!!! :-D
I don't watch a lot of Seinfeld, but that was a funny episode! :)
Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

ElfDude wrote:Oh, I wasn't trying to be an anti-dentite. I just find it tragic every time someone leaves a spouse for someone else. What were those vows for, anyway?
You are quite right there. I know we have said it before, but just for the record, I'll say it again.
My marriage had already broken down before I met T, as did T's for completely different reasons. At first we both accepted that we would probably remain cyber loves, but circumstances put us both in a position to take it much further. We would not have been comfortable, actively forcing the end of our respective marriages in order to be together.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Chasartymac wrote:
ElfDude wrote:Oh, I wasn't trying to be an anti-dentite. I just find it tragic every time someone leaves a spouse for someone else. What were those vows for, anyway?
You are quite right there. I know we have said it before, but just for the record, I'll say it again.
My marriage had already broken down before I met T, as did T's for completely different reasons. At first we both accepted that we would probably remain cyber loves, but circumstances put us both in a position to take it much further. We would not have been comfortable, actively forcing the end of our respective marriages in order to be together.
Oh geez, I hope you didn't think I was throwing stones at you two. Not at all. On the contrary, when you're already in the final stages of divorce, or recently divorced, it's a wonderful thing to actually have some sort of bright future to which you can look forward... a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm happy for you both.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Thanks so much Elf, we appreciate it. :-)

Anti dentites. :-D
Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

ElfDude wrote: Oh geez, I hope you didn't think I was throwing stones at you two. Not at all. On the contrary, when you're already in the final stages of divorce, or recently divorced, it's a wonderful thing to actually have some sort of bright future to which you can look forward... a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm happy for you both.
No, not at all. It just seemed a good opportunity to clarify, in case anyone not so well informed made a wrong assumption.

Thanks very much ED, your kind woeds are most apreciated.

:)
TheTrinity

Post by TheTrinity »

NPG, Chas you know I love you guys abunch. Hope I can make the wedding or you two can make the SERF gatherings in the future. Congrats and much lurve! :D
"Have drugs ever influenced your work?" ~ Geddy Lee: Constantly. Alex Lifeson: Absolutely.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

The lurve is mutual, Trin my man. We would be SO honored to have the Trin at our wedding!!! :D

And the SERF gatherings are a given. We're THERE!!! 8)