Hey Board!

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

different strings

Hey Board!

Post by different strings »

I've been listening to Rush since the 70's my first album was "Hemispheres" from then on it was all down hill. My wife is (after a few years with me) a huge Rush fan also we named our boats "Free Will" and "Pertmanent Waves" people at the Marina don't get it but we know where we're coming from. This is realy kool that we found this site. This is my first time on here so I have some reading to do.
NeilPeartFan

Post by NeilPeartFan »

Last edited by NeilPeartFan on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Welcome Different Strings! Always nice to have a newbie around. Pop on down to the useless thread and announce yourself as a newbie in the pizza joint and get a free za.

Glad your wife is a Rushian too. Some marriages are mixed and it is hard when the other person doesn't understand about the other's Rushian ways.
Onward and Upward!
3 travelers

Re: Hey Board!

Post by 3 travelers »

different strings wrote:I've been listening to Rush since the 70's my first album was "Hemispheres" from then on it was all down hill. My wife is (after a few years with me) a huge Rush fan also we named our boats "Free Will" and "Pertmanent Waves" people at the Marina don't get it but we know where we're coming from. This is realy kool that we found this site. This is my first time on here so I have some reading to do.
Welcome Strings.... stay long, and stay freakin' crazy!!!!!
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Hey good to see another Rush couple. OLS...(Orlando's LOVESLAVE), and I have just had our 8th anniversary on June 21st. Welcome aboard and have fun.
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Wow, 8 years eh? OLS should get a silver star. :-D
Happy 2015!
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

Walkinghairball wrote:OLS...(Orlando's LOVESLAVE), and I have just had our 8th anniversary on June 21st.
aww, congrats to you both!! :-D

welcome! 8)
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Soup4Rush wrote:Wow, 8 years eh? OLS should get a silver star. :-D
Bastard :razz: ...................... If we ever meet, I will get you for that. :razz: :-D
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Walkinghairball wrote:
Bastard :razz: ...................... If we ever meet, I will get you for that. :razz: :-D

:razz: :razz: I wil stop there on my way to tape up T. :-D :-D Maybe you would meet me if you would send some tickets to your next gig. NPF could bring his tuba. :razz:
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Soup4Rush wrote:
Walkinghairball wrote:

:razz: :razz: I wil stop there on my way to tape up T. :-D :-D Maybe you would meet me if you would send some tickets to your next gig. NPF could bring his tuba. :razz:
I'll bring the pitchpipe....
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Which brand of pitchpipe would you suggest, should I have ever decide to take up the pitchpipe? :razz:
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Soup4Rush wrote:Which brand of pitchpipe would you suggest, should I have ever decide to take up the pitchpipe? :razz:
Ask the guru, NPF!! :twisted: :twisted:

How goes it today, Soups my man!!! :cool:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

3 travelers wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:Which brand of pitchpipe would you suggest, should I have ever decide to take up the pitchpipe? :razz:
Ask the guru, NPF!! :twisted: :twisted:

How goes it today, Soups my man!!! :cool:
chillin like Bob Dylan.... just hanging around the office thinking about doing some work... et tu Steve-O?
Walkinghairball

I'm trying to pack the car for the road trip. Butt, I can't get my ass in gear. Dang it espresso, kick in!!! :x
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Walkinghairball wrote:I'm trying to pack the car for the road trip. Butt, I can't get my ass in gear. Dang it espresso, kick in!!! :x

expresso eh? do you and Leon listen to Barry Manilow together too? :razz: :razz: :twisted: