Will Rush Tour Again?

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

User avatar
Middle Kingdom
Posts: 3361
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:44 am
Location: Bacchus Plateau

Post by Middle Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:54 am

I guess they tried Entre Nous or Presto as acoustic, but didn't like them.
Either would have ruled.
Image
Image

User avatar
3 travelers
Posts: 2271
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:43 pm
Location: brooklyn, ny

Post by 3 travelers » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:59 am

Middle Kingdom wrote:I guess they tried Entre Nous or Presto as acoustic, but didn't like them.
Either would have ruled.
Rivendell Baby!!!!!
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!

User avatar
Middle Kingdom
Posts: 3361
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:44 am
Location: Bacchus Plateau

Post by Middle Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:59 am

The only Rush song I dislike.
Image
Image

CygnusX1
Posts: 17310
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: We don't call 911 here.

Post by CygnusX1 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:14 pm

"In the End" or "The Trees" would be good acoustic tunes...I practice "In the End" on my acoustic/electric and it seems to work...And no, I odn't sing it....hahaha Geddy's got that tenor/falsetto that no one can seem to emulate...But then again, on RIR and the VP tour, he wasn't hitting them like he used to....

And....(this one bothers me)....why on earth did they do 2112 on RIR an octave or two LOWER??? huh? what? That was a letdown...Was it Geddy's voice range?
Don't start none...won't be none.

User avatar
Middle Kingdom
Posts: 3361
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:44 am
Location: Bacchus Plateau

Post by Middle Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:16 pm

Yes.

Actually it has been that way since Different Stages.
Image
Image

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:19 pm

And yet we keep coming back for more.
Onward and Upward!

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:28 pm

3 travelers wrote:
Middle Kingdom wrote:I guess they tried Entre Nous or Presto as acoustic, but didn't like them.
Either would have ruled.
Rivendell Baby!!!!!

I am with MK. Rivendell is awful.

User avatar
3 travelers
Posts: 2271
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:43 pm
Location: brooklyn, ny

Post by 3 travelers » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:35 pm

Soup4Rush wrote:
3 travelers wrote:
Middle Kingdom wrote:I guess they tried Entre Nous or Presto as acoustic, but didn't like them.
Either would have ruled.
Rivendell Baby!!!!!

I am with MK. Rivendell is awful.
It was a fuggin joke....


And i agree that Presto would've rocked acoustically.....
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:37 pm

3 travelers wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:
3 travelers wrote:
Middle Kingdom wrote:I guess they tried Entre Nous or Presto as acoustic, but didn't like them.
Either would have ruled.
Rivendell Baby!!!!!

I am with MK. Rivendell is awful.
It was a fuggin joke....


And i agree that Presto would've rocked acoustically.....

sorry, I thought you were serious... and don't take that tone with me fugger. :twisted:

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:45 pm

Isn't it sweet how much Soup and 3T love each other? They are always playing together so nicely. hehe
Onward and Upward!

User avatar
3 travelers
Posts: 2271
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:43 pm
Location: brooklyn, ny

Post by 3 travelers » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:25 pm

awip2062 wrote:Isn't it sweet how much Soup and 3T love each other? They are always playing together so nicely. hehe
I love Soups like a case of the crabs.... or syphillus for that matter!!!!!



:twisted: :twisted:


Just kidding...... Soups rocks!!!!!
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:19 pm

3 travelers wrote:
awip2062 wrote:Isn't it sweet how much Soup and 3T love each other? They are always playing together so nicely. hehe
I love Soups like a case of the crabs.... or syphillus for that matter!!!!!



:twisted: :twisted:


Just kidding...... Soups rocks!!!!!
He only says that so Soup don't get Barry to punch 3T in the ass. :twisted: :shock: :razz:
This space for rent

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:11 pm

yeah Barry don't care who he is punching in the arse.

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:25 pm

Awwwwwwwww...how sweet. Even Leon joins in on the fun.
Onward and Upward!

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:32 am

Hey, you think I'm gonna miss this you silly.
This space for rent

Post Reply