Is anyone here LOST?

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Hairy's woman before he turned :-D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

You guys sure make a tough day a bit easier. Thanks.

(((((((((((((((Hugs to ya'll)))))))))))))))))
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Easy for you.

Now everyone is gonna think I'm a pickle smoking butt cowboy.
This space for rent
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Ogg, without giving stuff away for Schu...Whad'ya think tonight?

Was it too easy? Hmmm. I think they're gonna put us right back in the hatch schu was left with last season. :roll:

BTW, Don't their clothes SMELL by now? hee hee. It takes a LOT of makeup to put that much GRIME on. :razz:

J/K It is still brilliantly written. Schu, you're like my old boyfriend (well, heh heh, not REALLY) in that he waits until the end of the season and watches it in TODO (GREAT group) on DVD so he's not like peeps stranded among the re-runs. I will NOT speak of it to him either.

I know there are peeps here who do NOT watch telly. I DO (sorry) . But I mostly watch (shameless sucking up to whomEVER) the History Channel or Discovery and don't like Network telly. But I have to tell you...if you DO watch the Network telly...LOST is Kool BeanZ. I mean it. It's almost a relief of what has been on the past years.

Go... :roll:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
schuette

Post by schuette »

I have watched upto episode 21 now :-D ...so if anyone hasnt seen that much speak now or there will be spoilers :-D
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Kares4Rush wrote:Ogg, without giving stuff away for Schu...Whad'ya think tonight?
It's 9 30 am and luckily I have a day off work and yes, Ive just watched last nights episode (thankyou torrentleech.org). Hmmm, hard to discuss anything with the threat of an ass-kicking hanging over me courtesy of hard chick Schu' but the very end with the appearance of the ----! Two hour season finale next week.
:-)
schuette wrote:I have watched up to episode 21 now :-D ...so if anyone hasnt seen that much speak now or there will be spoilers :-D
...and thats just plain wrong! I had to d'ld each episode every damn week and wait for the stupid abc schedule breaks. No doubt your Ian earned some brownie points by d'lg them for you, wrong...just plain wrong :-D .
schuette

Post by schuette »

actually I d/loaded them :razz: ...courtesey of Limewire ...oh and there was no ads in them :-D
Me

Post by Me »

anybody see my keys?
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Me

Post by Me »

Walkinghairball wrote:Easy for you.

LMAO never heard that one before and please don't tell me you found my keys :-D
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Me

Post by Me »

Walkinghairball wrote:Easy for you.

Dang!!! as you would say I was laughing in the office and they asked if I had a joke for them when I told them your comment everyone started cracking up and asked who the hell I hang out and if I did that stuff
Sometimes those off the cuff remarks are the best :-D
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

You want to hear where I got those, watch the movie Philladelphia. Denzel uses them in a few scenes.

And no I haven't found yer keys. :-D :-D :-D
This space for rent
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Season Finale this week!

Not that I'm that impressed. :roll: HAH! I'm in for it.

Schu! When you said you were downloading...how far have you gotten? I hafta say that episodes "beyond" don't necessarily AT ALL answer questions so we can still tawk. They have left it to us.

Your thoughts? ;)

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Walkinghairball

Hey, where am I? I'm still lost. :-)
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

I'm upto episode 21 Kares....to be honest I'm to tired to go into my thoughts but I will the morra :-D
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

I'm really looking forward to the finale this week. The wife has been downloading and we're up to date - I've just got to copy it for some people at work.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'