Your New England Patriots

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

CygnusX1
Posts: 17310
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: We don't call 911 here.

Post by CygnusX1 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:09 pm

Soup4Rush wrote:getting beat in the playoffs sucks no matter what round it happens in. :razz:
TRUE DAT MY COLTS BRUTHA. TRUE DAT.
Don't start none...won't be none.

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:57 pm

Soup4Rush wrote:18 and lost!!!! good job Beli-Choke WHOO HOO.
Bellichoke? No, the Giants brought their A+ game and wanted it more badly than the Patriots did- to be thisclose to perfection and then to play PREVENT with 2.5 minutes left in the game got the Pats exactly what they deserved, which was a heaping plate of crow.

There were the omens: The mayor of Boston planning the parade "After we win" (thanks dumbass), Brady got a haircut (every athlete knows you don't trim your beard or cut your hair during the playoffs), and lastly, what the hell was Bellichik doing wearing a RED hoodie??

I also saw the Reebok ad for Perfectville, and I laughed. Hey, the Pats don't deserve to live there after the game they played last night.

User avatar
Middle Kingdom
Posts: 3361
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:44 am
Location: Bacchus Plateau

Post by Middle Kingdom » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:07 pm

Well said.
Red sweatshirt?
WTF?

Great ESPN article, omens and all:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ons/080204
Image
Image

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:29 pm

YYZ30 wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:18 and lost!!!! good job Beli-Choke WHOO HOO.
Bellichoke? No, the Giants brought their A+ game and wanted it more badly than the Patriots did- to be thisclose to perfection and then to play PREVENT with 2.5 minutes left in the game got the Pats exactly what they deserved, which was a heaping plate of crow.

There were the omens: The mayor of Boston planning the parade "After we win" (thanks dumbass), Brady got a haircut (every athlete knows you don't trim your beard or cut your hair during the playoffs), and lastly, what the hell was Bellichik doing wearing a RED hoodie??

I also saw the Reebok ad for Perfectville, and I laughed. Hey, the Pats don't deserve to live there after the game they played last night.


Z, Belicheck's arrogance cost them that game. Maroney carried the ball 14 times... Brady was getting killed by NY's pass rush and how do you slow the pass rush down, run that damn ball even if you don't gain much you still have to respect it. That in turn would have helped the play action setting up screens to Faulk and Welker. which were effective. but no!!!Mr. Genius has to sling the ball around.. plus going for it on 4th and 13.. are you freaking kidding me?? Belicheck is an arrogant A hole and it finally caught up to him. sorry dude... the guy may me a genius, but he stunk it up last night.
Happy 2015!

User avatar
Mr. Potatoe Head
Posts: 1783
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:25 am

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:59 pm

Soup4Rush wrote:getting beat in the playoffs sucks no matter what round it happens in. :razz:
Yes' it does, nevertheless I kind of grew to like the Colts they really are a pretty good team. However I am a die hard Pats fan being born and raised in bean town, you know how it is.

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:05 pm

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:getting beat in the playoffs sucks no matter what round it happens in. :razz:
Yes' it does, nevertheless I kind of grew to like the Colts they really are a pretty good team. However I am a die hard Pats fan being born and raised in bean town, you know how it is.
please accept my heartfelt sympathies for having to grow up in beantown. :razz: :razz: :-D
Happy 2015!

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:09 pm

Soup4Rush wrote: sorry dude... the guy may me a genius, but he stunk it up last night.
I'm not disagreeing- but WHO WANTED IT MORE? Certainly not the Patriots.

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:34 pm

yeah, you are right... The Giants played great. Can't take anything away from them.
Happy 2015!

CygnusX1
Posts: 17310
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: We don't call 911 here.

Post by CygnusX1 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:53 am

Soup4Rush wrote:yeah, you are right... The Giants played great. Can't take anything away from them.
The hell you can't.....Snyder and the 'skins are taking their defensive coach. LOL
Don't start none...won't be none.

zepboy
Posts: 6760
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:42 am
Location: Lookin for a place.
Contact:

Post by zepboy » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:24 pm

GO BILLS!!!

CygnusX1
Posts: 17310
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: We don't call 911 here.

Post by CygnusX1 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:09 am

Zepfather has spoken. :lol:
Don't start none...won't be none.

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:24 am

I stole this from somewhere........................I know I'm gonna catch some hate for this, but I gotta be me.

Image


:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: BOOYEAH, DID YOU SEE THAT??? :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
This space for rent

CygnusX1
Posts: 17310
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: We don't call 911 here.

Post by CygnusX1 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:21 am

Walkinghairball wrote:I stole this from somewhere........................I know I'm gonna catch some hate for this, but I gotta be me.

Image


:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: BOOYEAH, DID YOU SEE THAT??? :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
Um...no. You know my situation....Can ya help a brutha out? :-D
Don't start none...won't be none.

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:27 am

Walkinghairball wrote:I stole this from somewhere........................I know I'm gonna catch some hate for this, but I gotta be me.

Image


:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: BOOYEAH, DID YOU SEE THAT??? :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

best post nominee for 2008!!!
Happy 2015!

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:03 am

Walkinghairball wrote:I stole this from somewhere........................I know I'm gonna catch some hate for this, but I gotta be me.

Image


:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: BOOYEAH, DID YOU SEE THAT??? :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

No I didn't- sorry. I was too busy burning all the Chiefs swag I found for you. :razz:

Post Reply