How Many of You Are There?

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:39 am

No, no, no, he's MK, Bro! Sheeesh! Don'tcha know? :roll:

*wink*
Onward and Upward!

User avatar
Aerosmitten
Posts: 8809
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:15 am
Location: Your House

Post by Aerosmitten » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:08 am

Statistically Adriana is the 914th most popular first name.

And spelt Adrianna it's the 2397th most popular first name.

And spelt Adrienne it's the 709th most popular first name.

And spelt Adrianne it's the 1798th most popular first name.
Image
Image

User avatar
Rocinante
Posts: 402
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 8:19 am
Location: I am

Post by Rocinante » Sun May 20, 2007 9:52 am

99.9% of people in the US with my first name are male, what happened to the other 0.1% !

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Sun May 20, 2007 2:33 pm

I guess they decided to be transgender and are likely here in my town for the big convention this week.
Onward and Upward!

zepboy
Posts: 6760
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:42 am
Location: Lookin for a place.
Contact:

Post by zepboy » Sun May 20, 2007 5:27 pm

42

User avatar
Xanadu
Posts: 7878
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:26 pm
Location: My vortex.

Post by Xanadu » Thu May 24, 2007 7:04 pm

Says there is 1 Neil Peart...and one of me :cool:
We're all mad here!

User avatar
Orlando's LOVESLAVE
Posts: 922
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 8:32 pm
Location: Confused state of mind.

Post by Orlando's LOVESLAVE » Sun May 27, 2007 10:21 am

This was very interesting. I checked my legal/birth name and there is no one that I share that name with. My nick name of Marnie says 6,039 people share this name in the U.S. My maiden name of Roberts is the 43rd most popular last name in the U.S.

And Scoot doesn't share her full birth name with anyone either. :D :-D :D

Her first name is shared by 9,050 people.

zepboy
Posts: 6760
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:42 am
Location: Lookin for a place.
Contact:

Post by zepboy » Sun May 27, 2007 9:46 pm

Yo Orlando . . . I never knew who you were! LOL

Boy do I feel stupid . . . t be laughing at me the now!

I guess Leon is such a puter piggie you never ged the chance . . .

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Mon May 28, 2007 9:07 am

zepboy wrote:Yo Orlando . . . I never knew who you were! LOL

Boy do I feel stupid . . . t be laughing at me the now!

I guess Leon is such a puter piggie you never ged the chance . . .

I was LMAO last night when I first read this, and I am still LMAO!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This space for rent

zepboy
Posts: 6760
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:42 am
Location: Lookin for a place.
Contact:

Post by zepboy » Mon May 28, 2007 9:17 pm

t still be the laughing!

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Currently I am the only person with the name Theresa Lammie in the US, and my husband is one of four named William Lammie. Apparently there are only 323 Lammies in the US, so my guess is we are related to every Lammie in the nation!
Onward and Upward!

Sir Myghin
Posts: 9148
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:12 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Post by Sir Myghin » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:56 pm

There are 3 of me, + my father (as that is US only) 3 people to eliminate.

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:53 am

Huh...how about that...

1 of me. :)

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:09 am

Thank GOD!! :-D
Happy 2015!

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:39 pm

What'a that Billy? Yer a country boy? ;-)
Onward and Upward!

Post Reply