Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.
Moderator: Priests of Syrinx
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:45 pm
I have the original CD's of these. Is it worth it to get the remasters?
Any help would be appreciated.
- Posts: 25037
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
- Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.
I still don't have any of the remasters. I guess it depends on how picky you are about some minor sound flaws I guess.
This space for rent
- Posts: 3361
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:44 am
- Location: Bacchus Plateau
I have both.
The T4E is definetly better.
Counterparts is a little crisper, but I
can't say it's a big difference.
- Posts: 25518
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
I know some peolple like to get them just to have the same thing in multiple versions.
Welcome to BT! I hope you stick around.
Onward and Upward!