Red Sox Nation

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

CygnusX1
Posts: 17310
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: We don't call 911 here.

Post by CygnusX1 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:32 am

YYZ30 wrote:Where's Soupie? Does he not want to come out and comment?? :lol:
there was Budweiser involved earlier, so he's prolly gettin' some hair-o-the-dog this morning. :roll: :lol:
Don't start none...won't be none.

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:38 am

CygnusX1 wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:Where's Soupie? Does he not want to come out and comment?? :lol:
there was Budweiser involved earlier, so he's prolly gettin' some hair-o-the-dog this morning. :roll: :lol:

Where's he live? I can send the local college's marching band to play a rousing rendition of "Dirty Water". :lol:

CygnusX1
Posts: 17310
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: We don't call 911 here.

Post by CygnusX1 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:42 am

YYZ30 wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:Where's Soupie? Does he not want to come out and comment?? :lol:
there was Budweiser involved earlier, so he's prolly gettin' some hair-o-the-dog this morning. :roll: :lol:

Where's he live? I can send the local college's marching band to play a rousing rendition of "Dirty Water". :lol:
yeah he'd like that.....he's already got a icepick-in-the-forehead hangover. LOL
Don't start none...won't be none.

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:48 am

CygnusX1 wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:Where's Soupie? Does he not want to come out and comment?? :lol:
there was Budweiser involved earlier, so he's prolly gettin' some hair-o-the-dog this morning. :roll: :lol:

Where's he live? I can send the local college's marching band to play a rousing rendition of "Dirty Water". :lol:
yeah he'd like that.....he's already got a icepick-in-the-forehead hangover. LOL
Z- busting balls with style since 1993. :-D

CygnusX1
Posts: 17310
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: We don't call 911 here.

Post by CygnusX1 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:55 am

YYZ30 wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:
CygnusX1 wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:Where's Soupie? Does he not want to come out and comment?? :lol:
there was Budweiser involved earlier, so he's prolly gettin' some hair-o-the-dog this morning. :roll: :lol:

Where's he live? I can send the local college's marching band to play a rousing rendition of "Dirty Water". :lol:
yeah he'd like that.....he's already got a icepick-in-the-forehead hangover. LOL
Z- busting balls with style since 1993. :-D
wurd. :violent3:
Don't start none...won't be none.

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:17 pm

Where's Soupie???? :cool: :lol:

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:06 am

*boxes Z ears*

right here boy!!


Sox looking pretty good..
Happy 2015!

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:10 am

We live to play one more game.

Thats what my mantra has been after game 4, and Im keeping with it.

User avatar
Middle Kingdom
Posts: 3361
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:44 am
Location: Bacchus Plateau

Post by Middle Kingdom » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:16 am

Cleveland is toast.
Series was over when we won game 5.
Cleveland is too nervous for this.
Carmona had no chance last night.

Bring on the Rockies!
Image
Image

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:10 pm

don't get too ahead of yourself Billy Buck :-D :razz:
Happy 2015!

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:32 pm

Soup4Rush wrote:don't get too ahead of yourself Billy Buck :-D :razz:
Right, what Soupie said.

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:45 pm

just keeping it real
Happy 2015!

User avatar
Middle Kingdom
Posts: 3361
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:44 am
Location: Bacchus Plateau

Post by Middle Kingdom » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:00 pm

It's just one of those feelings.
I know we could lose, but I just don't see
it happening.
Image
Image

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:04 pm

OH SOUPIE!!!!!!

I'm enjoying a beer right now...

How's your Indians now???? :lol:

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:26 am

not my Indians, I like them but I don't follow them. incredible comeback by the Red Sox.. very impressive. :-)
Happy 2015!

Post Reply