Hey guys im new here

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

User avatar
Middle Kingdom
Posts: 3361
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:44 am
Location: Bacchus Plateau

Post by Middle Kingdom » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:32 am

Soup4Rush wrote:I like it and am just curious is all..
You're a lot more than "just curious".
:-D
Image
Image

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:15 pm

downright strange at times :-D
Happy 2015!

maxbulldog
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:29 am

Post by maxbulldog » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:34 pm

............

im already lovin you guys here lolz


im a HUGE celtics fan also
so GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:29 pm

It gets even better, Max.

I've yet to visit one and not get pizza! :-D
Onward and Upward!

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:18 pm

True. Pizza keeps us together.
This space for rent

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:29 am

maxbulldog wrote:............

im already lovin you guys here lolz


im a HUGE celtics fan also
so GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh God! :roll: not another Chowderhead... :razz: :-D I suppose next you are going to say you like the Patriots.. By-tor.com needs a Chowd limit imposed. :-D

You love us now Bulldog, just wait until football season starts around here. . :-D :-D
Happy 2015!

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:29 am

Poor Soupy.




GO CHIEFS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This space for rent

maxbulldog
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:29 am

Post by maxbulldog » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:18 am

Soup4Rush wrote:
maxbulldog wrote:............

im already lovin you guys here lolz


im a HUGE celtics fan also
so GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh God! :roll: not another Chowderhead... :razz: :-D I suppose next you are going to say you like the Patriots.. By-tor.com needs a Chowd limit imposed. :-D

You love us now Bulldog, just wait until football season starts around here. . :-D :-D
actually the funny thing is i like all different teams.
Football-Dallas Cowboys
Baseball-New York Yankees
Basketball-Boston Celtics
Hockey-Dallas Stars
Soccer-Who cares.....

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:08 am

maxbulldog wrote: Soccer-Who cares.....
I liked the noob until he said that....

Image

(New England Revs fan here, we've become the Buffalo Bills of the MLS) :lol:

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:20 am

Go Max go!!!.. soccer blows.. :-D Hey Z he is a Yankees fan too. :razz:
Happy 2015!

maxbulldog
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:29 am

Post by maxbulldog » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:51 am

hahahah

yeah i dont really care for soccer at all but i do like the yankees

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:18 am

Soup4Rush wrote:Go Max go!!!.. soccer blows.. :-D Hey Z he is a Yankees fan too. :razz:
Hey Soupie- GAGF ok?

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:23 am

maxbulldog wrote:
actually the funny thing is i like all different teams.
Football-Dallas Cowboys
Baseball-New York Yankees
Basketball-Boston Celtics
Hockey-Dallas Stars
Soccer-Who cares.....
WHAT?!?!?!?! No Seattle teams? :x

;-)
Onward and Upward!

Soup4Rush
Posts: 17557
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:17 am

Post by Soup4Rush » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:58 am

YYZ30 wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:Go Max go!!!.. soccer blows.. :-D Hey Z he is a Yankees fan too. :razz:
Hey Soupie- GAGF ok?

whats a F? :?
Happy 2015!

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:04 pm

It's a half-step up from E, Soups!
Onward and Upward!

Post Reply