The Drum Circle

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:34 pm

Fine idea. I'm heading over to the What Are You Eating thread now.
Onward and Upward!

CygnusX1
Posts: 17310
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: We don't call 911 here.

Post by CygnusX1 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:06 am

Wait...something's just now coming across the scrolling
Guitarists' Thread L.E.D. Board!

THIS IS A BY-TOR MUSICIAN ALERT!

THIS JUST IN!

The Road Is Calling!

The Fender? Road Worn? online band competition is accepting
submissions from bands all over the U.S. with just a few weeks left to
enter.

Upload your mp3 and video now to qualify and get your music heard!

http://www.fender.com/emailnews/feb2009_2/index.html


Get in the game - and good luck!
Don't start none...won't be none.

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:59 am

^^^^^^^^


Wrong thread knucklehead!!!!!! :razz: :razz: :razz:


Nice bump though, thanks.\m/ :cool: \m/
This space for rent

CygnusX1
Posts: 17310
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: We don't call 911 here.

Post by CygnusX1 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:02 am

Walkinghairball wrote:^^^^^^^^


Wrong thread knucklehead!!!!!! :razz: :razz: :razz:


Nice bump though, thanks.\m/ :cool: \m/
It's all good.

Take a shot, Bro!
Don't start none...won't be none.

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:08 am

CygnusX1 wrote:
Walkinghairball wrote:^^^^^^^^


Wrong thread knucklehead!!!!!! :razz: :razz: :razz:


Nice bump though, thanks.\m/ :cool: \m/
It's all good.

Take a shot, Bro!

Like a quadzillpet shot espresso!!????!!!!!!!!
This space for rent

CygnusX1
Posts: 17310
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: We don't call 911 here.

Post by CygnusX1 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:11 am

Walkinghairball wrote:Like a quadzillpet shot espresso!!????!!!!!!!!
That's whutI'mtalkin'bout!

It's serious-like-that, Bro.
Don't start none...won't be none.

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:19 am

Fender makes drums? :?









:lol:

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:21 am

YYZ30 wrote:Fender makes drums? :? :lol:

And they sound as bad as their guitars. :razz: :lol: :razz: :lol:
This space for rent

CygnusX1
Posts: 17310
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: We don't call 911 here.

Post by CygnusX1 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:29 am

YYZ30 wrote:Fender makes drums? :?









:lol:
Pardon me dudes, but didn't the ad say BANDS?
Don't start none...won't be none.

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:37 am

What, I gotta read an article................Crap, I failed! :shock:
This space for rent

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Q: What's the difference between a 16 inch pizza and a drummer?




A: The 16 inch pizza can feed a family of four.


:-D

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:46 pm

YYZ30 wrote:Q: What's the difference between a 16 inch pizza and a drummer?




A: The 16 inch pizza can feed a family of four.


:-D

Nice bump................wiseass! :razz: :lol: :roll: :D :lol: :lol:

Good joke too. LMAO!!
This space for rent

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:23 pm

I share a birthday with (who I consider) a really good drummer- Will Calhoun (Living Colour)

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 pm

YYZ30 wrote:I share a birthday with (who I consider) a really good drummer- Will Calhoun (Living Colour)

WC is a class act.

Fantastic chops and great clinitician. He scolded a kid for asking him how he could stand blowing Charlie Watts off the stage night after night when LC opened the Stones Steel Wheels tour.

WC simply said, "CW has impeccable timing...like a rock, he never budges, I can't touch that."

Or something similar.

See kiddies, it's not all about flash and balls. Groove baby groove!!!
This space for rent

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Post by YYZ30 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Walkinghairball wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:I share a birthday with (who I consider) a really good drummer- Will Calhoun (Living Colour)

WC is a class act.

Fantastic chops and great clinitician. He scolded a kid for asking him how he could stand blowing Charlie Watts off the stage night after night when LC opened the Stones Steel Wheels tour.

WC simply said, "CW has impeccable timing...like a rock, he never budges, I can't touch that."

Or something similar.

See kiddies, it's not all about flash and balls. Groove baby groove!!!
CW is a metronome...great,great drummer.

Post Reply