Just wanted evenyone to know

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

I'm sure everyone has had this thought come over them in the last 20 minutes:

I wish I was one of those rich persons who get the opportunity to help out a good guy who is suddenly in need. Just make the whole thing work for ya in one fell swoop. I am sorry, buddy.

On the suggestion side of things; Any chance of a bank loan through the folks you got your house loan from? That worked for me once.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:I'm sure everyone has had this thought come over them in the last 20 minutes:

I wish I was one of those rich persons who get the opportunity to help out a good guy who is suddenly in need. Just make the whole thing work for ya in one fell swoop. I am sorry, buddy.

On the suggestion side of things; Any chance of a bank loan through the folks you got your house loan from? That worked for me once.
Thanks BBO- now I got something in my eye and its making them water... :cry:

*blows nose on BBO's sleeve*

Sadly, the bank would take one look at our credit and LTAO- when we did what we had to in the beginning of owning the house and we overextended ourselves- and with the economy the way it is I don't see a loan in our future.
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Dag, bro. *uses other sleeve*
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

8 Months ago I could have done that very thing. Sorry man.
This space for rent
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

The sun will rise tomorrow, and after a good night's rest I can attack this problem differently and try looking from a different angle. As for now, the battle is lost, but one battle is not the whole war.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

YYZ30 wrote:The sun will rise tomorrow, and after a good night's rest I can attack this problem differently and try looking from a different angle. As for now, the battle is lost, but one battle is not the whole war.
"Over, hell no it's not over..........................Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Just trying to lighten the heavy load bro.
This space for rent
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Walkinghairball wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:The sun will rise tomorrow, and after a good night's rest I can attack this problem differently and try looking from a different angle. As for now, the battle is lost, but one battle is not the whole war.
"Over, hell no it's not over..........................Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Just trying to lighten the heavy load bro.

It's working a bit. :)
Walkinghairball

See, I'm good for sommat. :-D

Now let's find Soupy and kick him in the nuts. :twisted:
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

damn, why I gotta be the one who always gets kicked in the marbles :razz: :-D

sorry about your troubles bro!!!

It does not matter how hard you can hit.. Its how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward -Rocky Balboa
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

(((((Zed))))

I wish I had some words of wisdom or a wonderful way to fix this for you. Since I can't, I offer what I have, a hug and my best wishes and prayers.

Oh, and the duct tape so you can hold BillyBoy still whilst you kick him! :evil:
Onward and Upward!
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

t said "whilst"
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

good luck to ya dude.
We're all mad here!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Minor update:

I will be having the teeth removed as funds permit- I am going in Thursday to have 2 removed- should be fun.

EDIT- this is not the preferred method, however at this point I will take what I can get.
Walkinghairball

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

However you need to ger r done bro. Be good.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Thursday? As in in two days? Yeowch.

I'd prefer to get it all done at once, too, but....at least you are gonna get it done.

Keep us posted!
Onward and Upward!