New Tech and Inventions - Good and Bad

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

awip2062 wrote:
Sir Myghin wrote:
Now lets be serious, who is going to type a report on ms office on a tiny little keyboard. Cell phones smell phones :P
I wrote many documents in MS Office on my PDA using Graffiti and have written a number in it on this phone. The fact that it is a full-qwerty keyboard makes it really easy to type on, actually.
your thumbs have an uncrippled life expectancy of the next 1.34 years :P
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

It's getting so that I detest cell phones. I threw mine into a lake a few years ago and never looked back. Now the cell zombies are everywhere, blocking my way, having private, sometimes embarrassing conversations out loud. I have hate.

Personal Cell Phone Booths: Make It A Law

Nick Rodrigues, a Boston artist, has developed the Personal Cell Phone Booth. If you're making or receiving a call you pull this clunky bastard out and put it on over your head. That way no one else has to listen to you talk about why your boss sucks or what you're making for dinner or whatever the hell people talk about. I really wish they'd make these things required by law. Because just yesterday I was at the bus stop putting my moves on the homeless bag lady that lives there, and this other freaking woman was on her cell phone talking about how her colon was acting up again. Talk about a mood breaker! Sure the bag lady was into it, but she's a bag lady. She shits her pants all the time.
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

My thoughts exactly BBO, except for the bag lady. And they all talk so damned loud on them too, like its cool and we want to hear them or some such. as far as my list of frivolous luxuries go, its definitely at the top of the list. Despite most constant yakkers belief you can live without one.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

the good think about dating homeless woman is you can drop them off anywhere... "Dates over, get out"
Happy 2015!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Haha! On a roll, moi goood son! :lol:
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))