Caelan's footy team

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

User avatar
schuette
Posts: 17945
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:45 am
Location: Grangemouth, Scotland

Caelan's footy team

Post by schuette » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:26 am

or as you weirdo's call it soccer...obviously couldnt think up a name different for your sport :razz:

he's playing for the G/mouth under 9 team and he's loving it...im not loving standing in a park in the freezing cold on a saturday morning watching him though ;)

he's plays midfield and when he gets his act together is really good...he's a lazy wee shit though...he can run about all day non stop with his pals but for some reason he's gets knacked after 10 mins when he's playing actual football lol

they're in a league but for some reason the site wont publish the standings...in the last 11 games they've won 9...i think the ?5 a goal is giving him an incentive to play better ;)

freezing cold and out of pocket...oh how I love footy :-D
Image
Image
Image

CygnusX1
Posts: 17310
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: We don't call 911 here.

Post by CygnusX1 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:34 am

Couldn't see the pics, but the 5-quid-per-goal deal would be sweet to me if I
were a kid! I'd be a friggin' PELE! LMAO
Don't start none...won't be none.

User avatar
schuette
Posts: 17945
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:45 am
Location: Grangemouth, Scotland

Post by schuette » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:44 am

there was no pics lol..the wee red cross is where my saltire should be

taking pics is not allowed cuz of pervs...
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:52 am

Hey, I haven't even been there. :razz:
This space for rent

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Re: Caelan's footy team

Post by YYZ30 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:56 am

schuette wrote:or as you weirdo's call it soccer...obviously couldnt think up a name different for your sport :razz:

he's playing for the G/mouth under 9 team and he's loving it...im not loving standing in a park in the freezing cold on a saturday morning watching him though ;)

he's plays midfield and when he gets his act together is really good...he's a lazy wee shit though...he can run about all day non stop with his pals but for some reason he's gets knacked after 10 mins when he's playing actual football lol

they're in a league but for some reason the site wont publish the standings...in the last 11 games they've won 9...i think the ?5 a goal is giving him an incentive to play better ;)

freezing cold and out of pocket...oh how I love footy :-D
Football is stop and go stop and go that's why (I am guessing) he's getting winded. Spanish laps helped me get my endurance up (yes I played)- run around the perimeter of the soccer field- jog up the length, sprint the width, jog up the length, sprint the width- lather rinse repeat.

CygnusX1
Posts: 17310
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: We don't call 911 here.

Post by CygnusX1 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:56 am

schuette wrote:there was no pics lol..the wee red cross is where my saltire should be

taking pics is not allowed cuz of pervs...
D'OH! hahahaha

Great to "see" ya again Schu!

(((((BIG Hugs))))), and all the best to you and yours Luv!
Don't start none...won't be none.

User avatar
schuette
Posts: 17945
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:45 am
Location: Grangemouth, Scotland

Re: Caelan's footy team

Post by schuette » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:16 am

YYZ30 wrote:
Spanish laps helped me get my endurance up
did you go all the way to spain just to do laps!!!...wow you were dedicated :razz:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
YYZ30
Posts: 6196
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:05 am

Re: Caelan's footy team

Post by YYZ30 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:17 am

schuette wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:
Spanish laps helped me get my endurance up
did you go all the way to spain just to do laps!!!...wow you were dedicated :razz:
AND I QUOTE...
schuette wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:
schuette wrote:at the bells this year I didnt get drunk...

coughbullshitcough
you obviously didnt read all my post :razz:

User avatar
schuette
Posts: 17945
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:45 am
Location: Grangemouth, Scotland

Post by schuette » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:18 am

Walkinghairball wrote:Hey, I haven't even been there. :razz:
you know I thought the big hairy guy in the dirty mac looked familiar :razz:


and cheers cygs :-D
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
schuette
Posts: 17945
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:45 am
Location: Grangemouth, Scotland

Post by schuette » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Caelan scored a goal Saturday morning :-D ....although they did get beat 3-1 :(
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Walkinghairball
Posts: 25037
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:01 pm

schuette wrote:Caelan scored a goal Saturday morning :-D ....although they did get beat 3-1 :(

But the 1 is HIS!!!!!!!!!! :D
This space for rent

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:15 pm

Ach, I didn't see this thread just till today! :-(

I wouldn't want to be out in the cold mornings, either, but, well, it's for the kid, and what we don't do for our kids, eh? :-D

Sounds like he is doing well, too! Got the only score of the game and they are winning way more than they are losing! TOO COOL! :-D Keep giving him those fivers!

User avatar
schuette
Posts: 17945
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:45 am
Location: Grangemouth, Scotland

Post by schuette » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:15 pm

yes it is :-D
Image
Image
Image

zepboy
Posts: 6760
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:42 am
Location: Lookin for a place.
Contact:

Post by zepboy » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Caelan rocks!!!!!

Let him know folks on the other side of the water are cheering their socks off for him!!!

(sure hope Xanny doesn't steal our socks)

User avatar
schuette
Posts: 17945
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:45 am
Location: Grangemouth, Scotland

Post by schuette » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:38 am

cheers zep I'll let him know :-D
Image
Image
Image

Post Reply