Getting a wee dog next wednesday most likely

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

LisaBug2112 wrote:LOL you all should know by now i have not figured out how to post pics still! Trust me i would if i could, i have tried before, didnt work out.
go to image shack, get an account, upload pics, then link to em, easy peasy. I use photobucket, less secure and blocked from some people but it was there.
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Ive tried that before lol i just suck at it. I can e-mail them yes.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

He had his first vet checkup today, was actually better behaved with the vet than at home (an odd turn in my experience) He is healthy and got his first shot / a deworming to give later (oral). he still weighs <5 lbs :shock: had him pinned at a bit heavier.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Puppies, puppies, puppies, puppies! :-D
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Cool pix.

Ok, why did you cut off yer hair?

I like the red eye thing being blue, and what a little ripper of a poopoo dog youse got. Good deal.

And why none with Lady M?????

Get r done Myg. :-D
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Ooooooooooooooooooh yeah, I am in agreement with Bro. We NEED pics of the Lady with the puppers.
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Walkinghairball wrote:Cool pix.

Ok, why did you cut off yer hair?

I like the red eye thing being blue, and what a little ripper of a poopoo dog youse got. Good deal.

And why none with Lady M?????

Get r done Myg. :-D
cut off the hair shortly after I started working out, it was in the way far too much as is, not to mention showering in winter at the gym was bad with long hair.

M took most of the pictures, one or 2 of it sleeping on the leg are her leg.

red eye blue??

Edit: looking back I see what you are saying, the dog has light blue eyes, probably why that happened.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Cool. I had never seen the "Blue eye" thing before.

I totally understand the wet long hair in the cold thing. I suffer daily from that.
This space for rent
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Sir Myghin wrote:cut off the hair shortly after I started working out, it was in the way far too much as is, not to mention showering in winter at the gym was bad with long hair.
wuss :razz:
Sir Myghin wrote: Pretty sure both breeds are medium /short coat. I know the one with a tail (cardigan) has a wire coat. He has a soft coat. For now he is fuzzy and soft though, and if he'd stop getting poo on him he wouldn't need so many baths...

They're not supposed to be long coated but it happens sometimes...its recessive and pretty rare. I used to brush out a long coated Pembroke for this lady. Cool dog.

We're all mad here!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Xanadu wrote: I used to brush out a long coated Pembroke for this lady. Cool dog.

Are they related to Welsh Corgis?

That looks like a Corgi I used to have as a kid! (if it was short-haired.)

They are cool dogs.
Don't start none...won't be none.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

That is a corgi ya goof...a Pembroke Welsh Corgi that has the recessive long coat. :razz:
We're all mad here!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Xanadu wrote:That is a corgi ya goof...a Pembroke Welsh Corgi that has the recessive long coat. :razz:
Oh cool....I thought Pembroke was a shopping mall in Richmond. :razz: :lol:

((((Xan))))
Don't start none...won't be none.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

:-D

:razz:
We're all mad here!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

CygnusX1 wrote:
Xanadu wrote:
Are they related to Welsh Corgis?

That looks like a Corgi I used to have as a kid! (if it was short-haired.)

They are cool dogs.
Cyg, thats pretty cool, was it a pembroke or a cardigan , pembroke are the ones with very little tail, usually docked, cardigans have a long tail. (I wanted a tailed one but never seen one in the area, this is my first tailless dog and I am surprised to find I don't notice :shock: . ((My criterion for dogs are it must look like a dog (aka no rat dogs) so tails are usually required.))