iPhone fart apps

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

PV wrote:
PV wrote:My youngest has the iPod touch and she has downloaded some pretty cool apps. Like Zed, apparently, haha, she does not need to download the fart app.
Okay, I was wrong. She HAS downloaded the fart app...

Would you think any less of me if I admitted it's pretty funny? :oops:
Nope, won't think any less of you for that. Just make sure she doesn't use it in class! LOL
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

The best place for it would be church, elevator, or movie theater. :twisted: :razz: :lol:
This space for rent
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

PV wrote:
awip2062 wrote:PV, I got an iTouch once but turned it back in and "downgraded" to an iPod Classic. So many of the apps need wifi and where I live I don't have that. So, I use my Q for apps and my iPod for music, podcasts, and movies.
We all have iPod classics, except Amy of course, and we have a lot of wifi around here. A lot of times Amy can use her iPod in the car - bouncing off peoples' wifi home connections! And there are a lot of apps that don't need it at all once they are downloaded. But if we do the iPhones, then we don't have to worry about wifi since we'll have the network, which is very strong here in our area.
People need to protect their data in your area,or if it is protected and the Ipod still lunges into it , could cause some trouble.
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Walkinghairball wrote:Raiden...........Heh heh funny. :razz:

I didn't really say it wasn't funny, and how could it not be, it's farts!!! I just don't understand why a phone would need such things.
If you ever figure it out, let me know.

In my opinion, text messaging is a reasonable feature. It's great for the deaf.

You know what mine does when someone calls (which seldom happens)? It rings. It doesn't play a song or some sound effect. That's what CD players are for.

Watching TV? I'm not going to pay ten dollars a minute to watch TV on a screen that's smaller than the palm of my hand. That's what television sets are for.

Same goes for the Internet, that's what computers are for.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Some things are understandable, but most are not.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I like being able to play a song for an alarm or a ringtone for a number of reasons. One, I like to change things up time to time, not do things the same way all the time. Two, I can tell if it is my phone or someone else's. Three, I have various songs set for certain people so I always know if it is my godmom calling or Zep or one of the kids calling from their personal cell or from home without even looking.

The internet is quite handy when I am out of town to find places or look up information on a tournament if we don't think we have the right info, and to check mail when I am gone from home days at a time. Not to mention the quick check of the boards before work or at lunch! LOL

For me, it is enjoyable to have these functions. Not necessary, but useful and enjoyable.
schuette

Post by schuette »

all i do is txt and call folk on my phone...although i do like my music ringtones...i dont use the camera as id rather use my digi cam
Walkinghairball

I use the camera on the phone if I need to and don't have the Digi camera on me.
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

i always have my camera on me
Walkinghairball

So take and post more pix of YOU!!!!!!!! :D
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

im the one with the camera :roll: :lol:
Walkinghairball

schuette wrote:im the one with the camera :roll: :lol:
You are sooooooooooooooooo difficult. :razz:
This space for rent
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

I could fix that.

And, for the record, I wasn't exaggerating about the ten-dollars-a-minute-to-watch-TV-on-the-phone thing.
Walkinghairball

Raiden wrote:And, for the record, I wasn't exaggerating about the ten-dollars-a-minute-to-watch-TV-on-the-phone thing.

I could see people doing that................... I can't see throwing $$$ away like that myself though.
This space for rent
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Walkinghairball wrote:
Raiden wrote:And, for the record, I wasn't exaggerating about the ten-dollars-a-minute-to-watch-TV-on-the-phone thing.

I could see people doing that................... I can't see throwing $$$ away like that myself though.
Imagine watching something long like the Super Bowl at that price.

One episode of Law & Order (one hour) would cost $600.