Heart Full of Soul= HOT! spoiler..?

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Post Reply
elaine
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:34 am

Heart Full of Soul= HOT! spoiler..?

Post by elaine » Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:17 pm

helloooooooo forum!

just have to spread it.. amazed no one has yet said it yet....!!


HOW HOT IS GEDDY WHEN HE SINGS THE FALSETTO Hea--a-a-a-aa---aaaaa--rr--t fuull of soul...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHHHHOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

im burnin up.

and how hot is his girls gone wild t shirt!!!!!

ok, sorry for the totally pointless post, but i feel like this is a big issue.

User avatar
Kares4Rush
Posts: 3191
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:31 am
Location: New York

Post by Kares4Rush » Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:54 pm

HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!! And the wide grin when he sang it!!!! Whoooo!!

It was cool when Neil joined in at the end.

He had a skull and crossbones shirt on when I saw him but did that matter??????
Image

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...

kwndcpc
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 7:02 am
Location: The Ohio River Valley

Post by kwndcpc » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:08 pm

I said it before.

Rush does these songs as RUSH would do them. 8) 8) 8)

These songs are recognizable but in a Rush Style.

Geddy had the skull and crossbones in Nashville when I saw them.
I was standing on a reef...hiding in plain sight.

User avatar
Kares4Rush
Posts: 3191
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:31 am
Location: New York

Post by Kares4Rush » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:12 pm

Me too! Shoulda waved!!! :D
Image

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...

User avatar
schuette
Posts: 17945
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:45 am
Location: Grangemouth, Scotland

Post by schuette » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:31 am

I'll let you know what he was wearing when I see them but you've got a long while to wait.......

hiya and welcome elaine :D
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:54 am

I think you need to go to the Geddy forum and drool with the ladies, Elaine! You rock!

I will also make a note as to what Ged (an Al and Neil) are wearing and let you all know (but I have a month minus a day to wait).
Onward and Upward!

User avatar
2112X1mbh
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:37 pm
Location: the year 2112

Post by 2112X1mbh » Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:34 pm

Welcome Elaine! Always glad to have another Rushchick on board! I got a kick out of Ged in Columbus, cuz he had a "Ohio State" shirt on....so that rocked for us Ohiouns. Alex and Neil had on their usual black.....did anyone else notice the wives off to the right of the stage? I can't belive I looked at something other than the guys, but I'm pretty sure it was them....but I got a kick out of it....no wonder Neil didn't want to be out for the meet and greet.....Carrie was scared someone might run off with him!!! :lol:
Image

User avatar
awip2062
Posts: 25518
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 am
Contact:

Post by awip2062 » Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:21 pm

2112X1mbh wrote:Welcome....no wonder Neil didn't want to be out for the meet and greet.....Carrie was scared someone might run off with him!!! :lol:
Oh come on, MBH! You really think, after hanging around here at By-Tor, that any female Rushian would want to steal him? :roll: :wink:
Onward and Upward!

User avatar
Sasja Sokolov
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Sasja Sokolov » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:38 pm

awip2062 wrote:Oh come on, MBH! You really think, after hanging around here at By-Tor, that any female Rushian would want to steal him? :roll: :wink:
Well, my mother would... she's got a thing for drummers. ;)

User avatar
Sodoff Baldrick
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:01 am
Location: US
Contact:

Post by Sodoff Baldrick » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:58 am

Sasja Sokolov wrote:
awip2062 wrote:Oh come on, MBH! You really think, after hanging around here at By-Tor, that any female Rushian would want to steal him? :roll: :wink:
Well, my mother would... she's got a thing for drummers. ;)
My hubby almost didn't let me go to the M&G, was afraid I wouldn't come back. :razz:
Sodoff Baldrick, she has a cunning plan...

Thongirl
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:20 pm
Location: Buffalo New york

Post by Thongirl » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:47 am

I know that if you were given the chocie to run with Rush you would. Suffer the penalties later. and i am speaking for myself also. I would say yes yes yes!!!!

User avatar
3 travelers
Posts: 2271
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:43 pm
Location: brooklyn, ny

Re: Heart Full of Soul= HOT! spoiler..?

Post by 3 travelers » Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:05 am

elaine wrote:helloooooooo forum!

just have to spread it.. amazed no one has yet said it yet....!!


HOW HOT IS GEDDY WHEN HE SINGS THE FALSETTO Hea--a-a-a-aa---aaaaa--rr--t fuull of soul...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHHHHOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

im burnin up.

and how hot is his girls gone wild t shirt!!!!!

ok, sorry for the totally pointless post, but i feel like this is a big issue.
Definitely my favorite from FeedBack. Geddy is great in The Seeker as well :cool:
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!

User avatar
Kares4Rush
Posts: 3191
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:31 am
Location: New York

Post by Kares4Rush » Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:26 am

I've been searching low and hiiiiiiiiiiiii! *Shivers! Goosebumps* 8)
Image

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...

User avatar
3 travelers
Posts: 2271
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:43 pm
Location: brooklyn, ny

Post by 3 travelers » Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:48 am

Kares4Rush wrote:I've been searching low and hiiiiiiiiiiiii! *Shivers! Goosebumps* 8)
I can honestly say... when I first heard Ged hit that note.... I did a mad double take. Great stuff! :cool:
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!

User avatar
Scottish Lad
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:44 am
Contact:

Re: Heart Full of Soul= HOT! spoiler..?

Post by Scottish Lad » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:52 am

3 travelers wrote:
elaine wrote:helloooooooo forum!

just have to spread it.. amazed no one has yet said it yet....!!


HOW HOT IS GEDDY WHEN HE SINGS THE FALSETTO Hea--a-a-a-aa---aaaaa--rr--t fuull of soul...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHHHHOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

im burnin up.

and how hot is his girls gone wild t shirt!!!!!

ok, sorry for the totally pointless post, but i feel like this is a big issue.
Definitely my favorite from FeedBack. Geddy is great in The Seeker as well :cool:
I totally agree. :D
I can learn to resist,
Anything but temptation,
I can learn to co-exist,
With anything but pain.

Post Reply