I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL FOOTBALL SEASON !!!

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

BLASPHEMERS!!!
:x
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

A washed up running back, a flash in the pan QB, and the biggest titty-baby in sports as a head coach, and you STILL think the Lambs are going to go anywhere? Now that's what I call optomistic. :razz: :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

not to mention Lenny can't stay sober
Happy 2015!
EndlesslyRocking

by-tor wrote:A washed up running back, a flash in the pan QB, and the biggest titty-baby in sports as a head coach, and you STILL think the Lambs are going to go anywhere? Now that's what I call optomistic. :razz: :twisted:
Anyone who's still an Aints fan must also be an optimist. Hell, one playoff game victory in your whole existence, and you still care!

:twisted:

WE WILL CRUSH YOU!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:Anyone who's still an Aints fan must also be an optimist. Hell, one playoff game victory in your whole existence, and you still care!

WE WILL CRUSH YOU!
No, no, no. An optimist would believe that the Saints are going to do well. I am one of the few Saints' fans who knows that the Saints will not go anywhere while Mr. Turnover Brooks is running the offense. :-D

Yes, just one playoff game victory. Remind us who the 'Aints' beat in the playoffs. :razz: :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

by-tor wrote:
EndlesslyRocking wrote:Anyone who's still an Aints fan must also be an optimist. Hell, one playoff game victory in your whole existence, and you still care!

WE WILL CRUSH YOU!
No, no, no. An optimist would believe that the Saints are going to do well. I am one of the few Saints' fans who knows that the Saints will not go anywhere while Mr. Turnover Brooks is running the offense. :-D

Yes, just one playoff game victory. Remind us who the 'Aints' beat in the playoffs. :razz: :twisted:
What is the Lambs?
Happy 2015!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Soup4Rush wrote:
by-tor wrote:

WE WILL CRUSH YOU!

What is the Lambs?
I'm guessing The Rams, Soupy
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
EndlesslyRocking

by-tor wrote:

WE WILL CRUSH YOU!

The Aints beat my beloved Rams in one of the worst playoff games ever played. If that's all you've got, I'll give it to you. Congrats on that.

:)

Brooks is a loser. He fits right in with the Aints. All he needs is a cell phone and some debris to pelt the Rams with and he'll be one of the gang!

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Actually I have to disagree with you By-Tor, I think the Saints will be pretty good this year. They have a lot of talent on offense and a pretty good defense.
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

and let the football trash talking begin.... I love this time of the year. We have less than 2 weeks to go boys and girls...
Happy 2015!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Am I the only fucking Bears fan here???? :lol: :lol:
EndlesslyRocking

3 travelers wrote:Am I the only fucking Bears fan here???? :lol: :lol:
Here? Anywhere?
EndlesslyRocking

Soup4Rush wrote:and let the football trash talking begin.... I love this time of the year. We have less than 2 weeks to go boys and girls...
Me too. Everyone got their Sunday NFL Ticket ordered?
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

My buddy is a Bears fan, He is going to get us tickets for the Bears/Colts game at Soldier field. I think it is the week before Thanksgiving.
Happy 2015!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Soup4Rush wrote:
My buddy is a Bears fan, He is going to get us tickets for the Bears/Colts game at Soldier field. I think it is the week before Thanksgiving.
I definitely need to invade my uncle's house this season... he gets all the Bear games. We'll get loaded and curse our balls off!!