I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL FOOTBALL SEASON !!!

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:Question is, wopuld you want someone like that to treat you when your ill or defend you in court. Rugby Union is an amateur sport and seems to be mainly played by doctors and lawyers.
Maybe not, but I want them on the field to take out the lawyers. :-D
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

I'd prefer accountants and Income Tax inspectors
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

by-tor wrote:
Slaine mac Roth wrote:Rugby Union - that's a man's sport.
Isn't that all the men in tight shorts giving each other a big group hug? :twisted: :-D
Soccer is just an excuse for the Euros and South Americans to riot.
Happy 2015!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Soup4Rush wrote: Soccer is just an excuse for the Euros and South Americans to riot.
ROTFLMAO!
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
Slaine mac Roth

by-tor wrote:
Isn't that all the men in tight shorts giving each other a big group hug? :twisted: :-D
Try telling that to Jonah Lomu :-D
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:
by-tor wrote:
Why, does he have issues with his sexuality? :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Youse guys are killin me.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This space for rent
Slaine mac Roth

by-tor wrote:
Slaine mac Roth wrote:
by-tor wrote:
Why, does he have issues with his sexuality? :twisted:
If you want to ask a Moari who stands about 6'6 and not much less broad, feel free to do so. I'm sure someone will pick up the pieces after he's done a hakka on your tonsils.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:If you want to ask a Moari who stands about 6'6 and not much less broad, feel free to do so. I'm sure someone will pick up the pieces after he's done a hakka on your tonsils.
You forget, I'm American....and we all have big guns over here. :razz: :-D
Slaine mac Roth

by-tor wrote:
Slaine mac Roth wrote:If you want to ask a Moari who stands about 6'6 and not much less broad, feel free to do so. I'm sure someone will pick up the pieces after he's done a hakka on your tonsils.
Ah, the philosophy from the original Star Trek:

"We come in peace (set phasers to kill)"
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

by-tor wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!

Yeah, we don't need some Yuri Politburo from Central Planning telling us what football is!

:x

;)
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:
by-tor wrote:
Ah, the philosophy from the original Star Trek:

"We come in peace (set phasers to kill)"
It's the wild west over on this side of the pond. In fact, I shot me a varmit today because he looked at me wrong. :cool:

*might as well run with it, since the rest of the world thinks that about us* :-D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

We havn't shot anything recently, but my two sons (13 and 10) chopped down a tree for me yesterday. It was dead and it messed with the view out of my bedroom window.
Onward and Upward!
Slaine mac Roth

by-tor wrote:
It's the wild west over on this side of the pond. In fact, I shot me a varmit today because he looked at me wrong. :cool:

*might as well run with it, since the rest of the world thinks that about us* :-D
I don't think - I know :razz:
Orlando's LOVESLAVE

Post by Orlando's LOVESLAVE »

t, I have always been a HUGE football fan. My dad and bro taught me the sport when I was wee. (My bro is 2 yrs younger). But I LOVE to watch football. Hockey is the only other I sport I even kinda follow.
I also follow NHRA drag racing once in a while.

Leon knew about my football fetish long before we got married. Geez, we lived to together for over 8 yrs.
I dont forget about him during the season. Just gotta have me football. :razz: :D :-D