shit shit piss shit!!

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

have a little more quiet?
schuette

Post by schuette »

thanx everyone...and I'm not looking for sympathy myghin ..just someone to sound off at at times...and my life has not been a bed of roses, far from it and I know you need to get on with it....but with a little help from friends you can overcome anything...
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Schu- Hang in there. :D
wcp

Post by wcp »

Hello schu! i'm here for ya! if you go through teh operation it will eb nothing! you go in for a day or two and come out eating lots of icecream, :) you shall ahve no problems!
*hug*
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Schu, I will pray.

*hugs*

And sound off anytime you need to! What are we here for?
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

That's terrible, I hope it all turns out good for you in the end! :shock:
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

schuette wrote:thanx everyone...and I'm not looking for sympathy myghin ..just someone to sound off at at times...and my life has not been a bed of roses, far from it and I know you need to get on with it....but with a little help from friends you can overcome anything...
but you said you were looking for sympathy in your damned post make up yer mind!
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

I wonder who "made up" Myghin's mind? :)
schuette

Post by schuette »

Sir Myghin wrote:but you said you were looking for sympathy in your damned post make up yer mind!
if I had meant that I was really wanting sympathy I wouldn't have had an exclamation mark after it and then started the next sentence as 'seriously though'.... sorry if my 'humour' ..if you can call it that :roll: .. goes right over your head :wink:
schuette

Post by schuette »

what I would like to know though is who's moving this back to 'Uselsess Nonsense' ...call me picky and all that but I dont consider what I'm going through as nonsense!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

posts are moving?

weird.
don't they usually say moved on them then?

and pardon me for not detecting sarcasm on a damned text writing, my bad next time i'll bring out my sarcasmometer and have it blow up from your massive jackassery, better?
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Damn...why does that have to be the funniest thing I've heard all day? You too Schu? :lol:

Sarcasmometer... :lol:
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

it has to be funniest hing because i said it of course, thats the logical explanation
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Wow Schu! I'm keeping you tucked away with lots of love and good wishes your way. We all love ya, me dear...
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

Dang, Schu, just wanna let you know I was thinking about you and also let you know that I have been in the same boat, or at least a similiar one. I had a cyst on my face that turned out to be skin cancer. So yes, make sure you ged it checked out, cuz things can get worse if you let it go! I didn't want anyone cutting into my face! BUt all turned out well, so don't fret, you have a HUGE family here that gives you lots of love and support!!! :D We all love ya sis!!!