Reuniting with D.A

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

it'll keep my virgin not caring eyes away from it that would be great :)
Last edited by Sir Myghin on Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Devil's Advocate wrote:Image
Hey RL, do you have Elvish ancestry? You have the ears of an Elf...and thats a good thing :-) .
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Ogg wrote: Hey RL, do you have Elvish ancestry? You have the ears of an Elf...and thats a good thing :-) .
:lol: I thought you meant Elvish as in Elvis Presley! :-D
I love my Welshman.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Rushlight! I've known you a teeny bit longer than DA (in the DRT club) but I have to say this is just the sweetest story and I'm so glad for both of you! (lost bag, I'm sorry about)

Frankly I like how your diametrically-opposed (sp?) views come on the board since I chuckle and LEARN at the same time.

I hope the rest of your time together is the BEST!!! :-D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

:P Hello! (hugs to Kares) Things have been great. Weather has been kind today. My sweet devil took me to Pembroke Castle and I took many piccies. I bought many souvenirs. Throughout our time together, we visited some friends of D.A's and we went to some beaches and small towns. Weather will suck tomorrow but being with him is all that matters. :-)
I love my Welshman.
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

:-) While my sweetie is bathing, I'm posting. My cold is gone and I did get some piccies developed. Curses to the airline for losing my bag but blessings to my family who decided to replace my baby's gifts and will send them for Christmas. This is my last week to be with him :cry: but we will spend it together A LOT! We are going to Strumblehead tomorrow so stay tuned folks!
I love my Welshman.
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Devil's Advocate is the greatest man and makes me the happiest woman in the world. He helped me replace some things that the airline lost. His family has been great. We had FUN on Halloween and we just love being together.

Today was the most hardest day. I want to cry more. My sweetheart and I left the hotel to go to the airport. We had a few hours left. It was agony for me, knowing that we would have to part for awhile until we are together permanently. When it was time, I didn't want to let go. I wept and he held me. (God, I miss him)I didn't want to go. My face was stained with tears as I headed back to Texas.

I am back now. It hurts so much. We will be together again and we hope to finally have this sorted out.

"The faraway hills look greener still
But soon they'll all slip away
It's then I'll be returning
And I'll be coming home to stay"

I love my Welshman.
schuette

Post by schuette »

awww light......hopefully it wont be long till you see DA again...
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Light, I can TOTALLY relate to how you feel. When Chas left here, it felt like someone had cut off my arm. I know we'll be together forever one day, but that doesn't make it any easier to leave his side. :(
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

((((((((((((((((((((NPG and Rushlight)))))))))))))))))))))))

Chin up girls.
Onward and Upward!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

What t said!!!!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Chasartymac

Post by Chasartymac »

On december 28th you can have your arm back baby. 2 arms for new year.

:love5:
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Thank you girls for posting your thoughts. It has been hard. I miss D.A. terribly. Even when we are together online, I wish I could hold him again. We are trying to figure out how to get together permanently. I got my pics developed and will post a few soon. But I can tell you that we will be together in 2005. (Permanently I hope) :-)
I love my Welshman.
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

hooray!! i hope it's soon, rushlight! i know it's tough without your man..*sob* i hope it's in early '05 & you two don't have to wait!

i cry-a for both of yooooouuuuu!!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

:-) Howdy, howdy! After finally putting everything away, I can post a few piccies. And D.A. can embarrass me by putting up some Halloween photos where I dunk my head for apples. :oops: :lol: And there is one of me wearing a blindfold trying to get another apple. ( Oh God! :lol: ) Here is a piccie of me. I think this one is taken at Strumblehead.

I love my Welshman.