New guy...

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

moYrseYcZode

New guy...

Post by moYrseYcZode »

Hello everyone! I am a new user on this site. I would like to get to know everyone! If anyone has any questions for me, feel free :-D !
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

First of all, welcome to By-Tor. I am the resident hairball, but there are other longhairs here too. :-D.

Just the basics....................age, hobbies, just general get to know you junk. We all like to joke around and razz each other so jump on in and have fun.

Oh yeah, are you allergic to duct tape? :razz:
This space for rent
moYrseYcZode

Post by moYrseYcZode »

What's up hairball, nice to meet you!

Well, my real name is Chris, I am male, and I am 18 years old. I love automobiles; they are one of my biggest passions. I also love music. Rush is my favorite band, of course :cool: ! I also listen to other artists, such as Metallica, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Styx, Queen, etc., etc. (mostly classic rock, as you can see). I also like a lot of new stuff. I "play" the guitar...I don't even know chords, so don't expect too much! But, I have one, at least. I also am interested in science, math, culture, paintball, sports, the outdoors, video games, etc.

I'm sure there's more I could have said, but, as of right now, I can't think of anything :? !

So tell me about yourselves...
moYrseYcZode

Post by moYrseYcZode »

Oh, yeah sorry, no I am not allergic to duct tape, LOL! I think I know what u r talking about, though, cuz I looked through the forums before I registered...u r referring to awip2062, yeah?

Why, should I be scared :shock: ?
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

No................. not scared, but she is a wee brat. :razz: :razz:

Well alot of us here post pix and waffle on about our lives. We are a fun community of folks here.

Myself, 39 in September married to Orlando's LOVESLAVE.......she does post from time to time, a 7 year old daughter, Warehouse manager at Johnstone Supply (HVAC wholesaler) in Spokane, Drummer professionally longer than you have been alive..........................*Breathe* I think I have a gig pix thread somewhere.

And you listen to my favs too.

More later.
This space for rent
moYrseYcZode

Post by moYrseYcZode »

Awesome! So you say you are a professional drummer? That's cool. What bands are you/have you been in? Any I would know? I would like to have a drum set more than anything, but opted for a guitar because of space limitations :( . Oh well! So what is your wife's user name? Maybe I could say what's up sometime :-) !

P.S.: I would like to put a couple of photos as part of my signature, but it won't allow me to paste. What am I doing wrong?
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Hello there. I'm Light and welcome. If you want to post photos then go to this link

http://imageshack.us/

they will host the pic you want to put up. Type Image at the end. If you still have problems I think my boyfriend Devil's Advocate can help you too. :-)
I love my Welshman.
moYrseYcZode

Post by moYrseYcZode »

Hey how's it going, Light, nice to meet ya! Thank you for the welcoming and the advice :-D ! I will try that.

Peace out :cool: !
Walkinghairball

moYrseYcZode wrote:Awesome! So you say you are a professional drummer? That's cool. What bands are you/have you been in? Any I would know? I would like to have a drum set more than anything, but opted for a guitar because of space limitations :( . Oh well! So what is your wife's user name? Maybe I could say what's up sometime :-) !

P.S.: I would like to put a couple of photos as part of my signature, but it won't allow me to paste. What am I doing wrong?
I have been in a few different bands...Blitzkrieg and Paradise Alley while in Hawaii, (Late 80's while in the Army). RHR, Shooter, Velvet Hammer, Noah Fence, and the band I am in currently is INNERSANCTUM. I joined them in Oct of 1993. We play the eastern side of Washington, and some in Northern Idaho. Our biggest gigs were opening for John Kay and Steppenwolf, and opening for Helles Belles (All girl AC/DC tribute that freaking rock!!!!!), and RATT was the headliner at the show.

The wife is Orlando's LOVESLAVE, most call her OLS or Marn.
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Walkinghairball wrote:
moYrseYcZode wrote:Awesome! So you say you are a professional drummer? That's cool. What bands are you/have you been in? Any I would know? I would like to have a drum set more than anything, but opted for a guitar because of space limitations :( . Oh well! So what is your wife's user name? Maybe I could say what's up sometime :-) !

I have been in a few different bands...Blitzkrieg and Paradise Alley while in Hawaii, (Late 80's while in the Army). RHR, Shooter, Velvet Hammer, Noah Fence, and the band I am in currently is INNERSANCTUM. I joined them in Oct of 1993. We play the eastern side of Washington, and some in Northern Idaho. Our biggest gigs were opening for John Kay and
Steppenwolf, and opening for Helles Belles (All girl AC/DC tribute that freaking rock!!!!!), and RATT was the headliner at the show.

The wife is Orlando's LOVESLAVE, most call her OLS or Marn.

I did not know that. opened for Steppenwolf, that is way cool.
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball

Yeah, the show kicked ass. His drummer loved the way I play. I also got them all to sign my snare drum head.

RATT was a little more stuck up. No pix allowed, no autographs unless you were female, know what I mean.

And the chicks from Helles Belles were cool though. Lori the drummer helped me move my drums off stage and told me I fuggin kick ass. :-D
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

you still have the snare drum, that is a very cool story.
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball

Yeah, but the head is not on it.
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Welcome dude! :headbang:

you came to the right place!

Siggy
Don't start none...won't be none.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Welcome Morse! (can't replicate your name yet...love it though)

I think you have great taste in music too! :-D

Hairy...Steppenwolf!!! WOW!!! :shock:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...